|Power Commander V|
Specifically built for the pinnacle of extreme performance, the Polaris ProStar 1000 engine provides an industry-leading 107 horsepower with a true 999ccs of displacement, making it the most powerful and largest engine in its class.
For unmatched throttle response and acceleration, the ProStar 1000 was developed with dual 48mm throttle bodies with new long tip fuel injectors, ensuring each cylinder is supplied with the air and fuel it needs to produce unmatched power on demand. With greater than 80 percent of peak engine torque available from 3500 to redline, the RZR XP 1000 has huge torque on tap for the most aggressive dune and desert riding.
Now you can fine tune your Polaris XP 1000 with the long awaited Power Commander V from Dynojet. Get your XP 1000 running the way it should be by adjusting your fuel and ignition curves. And for those that need more top end speed increase your rev limit with the PCV.
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIII usb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
NEW Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control
On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines.
- Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment
- Map Switch Input – change maps on the fly
- Adjust timing per cylinder
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models)
- Built In Launch Limiter
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide