Under rigorous military testing in the toughest of conditions and terrain, DWT’s MOAPA run-flat tires proved triumphant with the highest levels of capability and success.
When puncture tested with several large caliber bullets through the tire’s sidewall and tread, MOAPA run-flats successfully traveled at 40mph over 50 miles with a 650 lb load per tire.
How’s that for true Run-Flat capability?
The results sounded pretty amazing so we decided to do some of our own puncture testing…How’s that for true Run-Flat capability?
- Wide contact patch for perfect traction in the toughest terrains and conditions
- Aggressive wrapped tread design reinforces the sidewall for super strength and heavy duty protection
- Engineered for a stable ride with increased penetration protection
- Versatile multi-directional tread pattern reduce tires sizes needed per vehicle
- No need to carry a spare. Increasing cargo space while decreasing weight and cost to run.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide