Charlotte, NC – Bopp Race Components is proud to announce their new Can-Am Commander XC high performance components. This 100% 4130 chrome-moly tig welded setup allows the driver to use stock length suspension which is stronger, adds wheel travel and drastically improves the overall handling characteristics of the Commander. The prominent features include fully adjustable camber/castor, more wheel travel, better weight ratios and weight savings.
+0″ XC A Arms
- 100% 4130 chrome moly.
- Super missle tig rod welded.
- Uses 20.25″ shocks (stock length).
- 3.75” more wheel travel over stock.
- Heim joint mounted lowers.
- Fully camber/ castor adjustable.
- Screw in heavy duty ball joints.
- Works with factory or aftermarket axles.
- 100% tig welded.
- Lowered roll centers for controlled bump steer.
- True inclination.
- Increased accerman for easier steering.
- Takes the “steering bind’ out of the front end.
- 3lbs shaved off of unsprung weight.
- Re use OEM hub bearing and seals
Bopp Race Components
1507 Chestnut Ave
Charlotte, NC 28205