2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
Arctic Cat expands its high-performance ROV line for 2015 with the addition of three new Wildcat Sport models with 60-inch wide dimensions that slot in-between the original Wildcat and the recently-introduced Wildcat Trail models, offering customers the widest range of vehicle sizes, trim levels, shock packages and performance.
The Wildcat Sports chassis is 110.5 inches long and 60 inches wide, compared to the Wildcat Trails 110.5″ x 50″chassis and the original Wildcats 128″ x 64″ frame.
Like the Wildcat Trail, the Wildcat Sport has utilizes a 700 parallel-twin engine that features EFI, 4-valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. Modern technology brings you more horsepower, less weight, improved efficiency and long-lasting durability. The all-new Arctic Cat designed 700 parallel-twin features EFI, 4-valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. This next generation 60-plus horsepower engine was designed specifically for the Wildcat Trail and Sport chassis and the engine feeds into the TEAM Rapid Response clutches and electronic selectable 2WD/4WD with front differential lock.
The Wildcat Trail and Wildcat Sport feature some of the industrys lowest power-to-weight ratio and help give these vehicles great acceleration.
The Wildcat Trail frame features a 40-/60-percent front/rear weight distribution for optimal handling at any speed. The driver and passenger are located 3 inches lower than the competition so you are seated near the low center of gravity, leaving occupants less affected by the movements of the vehicle with greater confidence and control.
Wildcat Sport Limited
Other comfort-and-control features include high back bucket seats with upper body supports, tilt steering, center console sport shifter, digital gauge, rear LED taillights, passenger hand- hold and 3-point seat belts; plus an all-new easy-access hinged door with industry- leading automotive style handles/ latches to compliment the exterior lines.
A 300 lb. payload in the rear cargo bed is large enough to carry a cooler and a Jerry can of gas, a rear 2-inch receiver and 12-inch steel wheels with 4-ply Carlisle Trail Pro tires were designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail. Available in Green, Lime or Red.
TEAM Rapid Response Clutch
True to its namesake, your wheels respond without hesitation delivering 60+ horsepower to the ground. This clutching system is ultra-responsive and super smooth. Plus, its built for maximum fun on the twistiest trails.
TEAM Rapid Response Clutch
Carlisle Trail Pro TiresConfidence belongs to those with a premium set of tires. Get a load of these rugged Carlisle® Trail Pro 4-ply tires, designed exclusively for the Wildcat Trail and Sport.
The 60+ horsepower is sure to get off the line quick, while the hydraulic disc brakes give you the stopping power to match.
hydraulic disc brakes
Wildcat Sport XT Features
The Sport XT forgoes power steering. The powerful 60+ horsepower, 700 motor is part of the compact drivetrain positioned to create an exceptionally low center of gravity. The Sport model harbors a well-calibrated suspension, housing nitrogen-charged JRi ECX-1 shocks coupled with rear sway bars. Automotive style paint and sporty rims are of the head turning kind.
Just like it’s bigger brother, the Sport XT and standard models get the new JRi 2.5 adjustable shock. Fluid loss is eliminated by moving the compression adjustment to the shaft. Youll experience instantaneous reaction times leading to a balanced ride in most terrain conditions.
2015 Wildcat Sport XT (blue) comes with ECX-1 JRi Shocks and automotive style paint.
Wildcat Sport Limited FeaturesIntroducing the Wildcat Sport Limited. This is the top-of-the-line Limited model, featuring Elka Stage 5 shocks with high and low speed compression dampening and completed with electronic power steering. Aluminum rims sporting Carlisle® Trail Pro® 4-ply tires may seem too shiny to get dirty, but the second you change direction youll change your mind. Check out those full doors.
The Sport Limited gets the impressive Elka® Stage 5 shocks with high and low speed compression dampening plus rebound adjustment delivering professional racing performance.
The Wildcat Sport Limited (white) features Elka Suspension stage 5 shocks, full doors, underhood storage, and electronic power steering.
Underhood Storage BoxStandard on Limited models, this underhood storage box keeps your items secure while you’re out having the time of your life.
Underhood Storage Box
Wildcat Sport Features:
- New 110.5-in. length x 60-in. width chassis dimension slots in-between the original Wildcat (120- x 64-in.) and the Wildcat Trail (110.5- x 50-in.).
- Double A-Arm front/ rear suspensions with rear swaybar feature 12.2 in/12.6 in. of travel, with 13 in. of ground clearance, for premium handling and comfort in all terrain conditions.
- 60-plus-hp 700 parallel-twin
- 4-stroke engine with closed loop EFI, SOHC and liquid cooling provides class-leading performance, durability and excitement.
- TEAM Rapid Response clutch system for optimal drivetrain performance and durability
- High/Low/Reverse/Park and with electronic 2WD/4WD/Differential Lock
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) (Limited)
- JRi ECX-1 piggyback gas shocks feature 2.5-in. reservoirs, plus full compression adjustability, for fade-free suspension performance in all terrain conditions. (Sport and XT)
- New Carlisle Trail Pro 26-in. tires provide optimal traction, durability and flat-protection in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Elka Stage 5 aluminum piggyback gas shocks with Dual-Speed Compression and rebound adjustability for the ultimate adjustable, fade-free suspension performance. (Limited)
- New fully variable tilt steering mechanism offers greater overall range, infinite adjustability and increased room for driver entry and exit.
- 12-in. steel wheels
- 12-in. machined cast-aluminum wheels (XT and Limited)
- New dual-piston caliper hydraulic front brakes provide enhanced braking performance.
- Easy-hinge doors with automotive-style handles and latching ease vehicle entry and exit.
- 300-lb. rear cargo box capacity
- 1500-lb. towing capacity and 2-in. rear receiver hitch
- Underhood storage box (Limited)
- Automotive-style painted bodywork (XT and Limited)
- Color-matched suspension arms (XT and Limited)
- Available in Lime Green and Red (Sport)
- Available in Viper Blue and Vibrant Red Metallic (XT)
- Available in White Metallic and Matte Black (Limited)
Wildcat Sport Specifications:
- ENGINE DISPLACEMENT (cc) – 700
- ENGINE TYPE – 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- BORE & STROKE (mm) – 76.9×75.3
- COOLING SYSTEM – Liquid Cooled
- TRANSMISSION – Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- DRIVE SYSTEM – 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- OVERALL WIDTH (in./cm) – 60/127
- OVERALL HEIGHT (in./cm) – 64.3/163.3
- OVERALL LENGTH (in./cm) – 110.5/280.7
- WHEELBASE (in./cm) – 84.6/214.9
- GROUND CLEARANCE (in./cm) – 10/25.4
- FRONT SUSPENSION TYPE – Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar
- REAR SUSPENSION TYPE – Double A-Arm w/ Anti-Sway Bar
- FRONT BRAKES – Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE – Hydraulic Disc
- FUEL CAPACITY (gal./liters) – 7.4/28
- FRONT RACK CAPACITY (lbs./kg) – NA
- REAR RACK/BOX STORAGE CAPACITY (lbs./kg) – 300/136.1
- TOWING CAPACITY (lbs./kg) – 1500/680.4
- ALTERNATOR CAPACITY (amps) – 36
- SPEEDOMETER – Digital
- ODOMETER – Digital
- DRY WEIGHT (lbs./kg) – Less than 1100 lbs.
- MINIMUM OPERATOR AGE – 16 with Valid Driver’s License
- AVAILABLE COLORS – Green, Lime, Red
- SPECIAL FEATURES – 2 Bucket Seats, Tilt Steering, JRi Shocks, Front & Rear Sway Bar, LED Taillights, Rear 2-Inch Receiver, Rapid Response CVT System
- MSRP – $13,399 Sport, $13,999 Sport XT, $15699 Sport Limited EPS
Arctic Cat Inc.
601 Brooks Avenue South
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
About Arctic Cat:
Arctic Cat Inc., based in Thief River Falls, Minn., designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and snowmobiles under the Arctic Cat® brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its common stock is traded on the Nasdaq National Market under the ticker symbol ACAT. More information about Arctic Cat and its products is available on the Internet atwww.arctic-cat.com