|Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport Limited EPS|
Arctic Cat expands its high-performance ROV line for 2015 with the addition of three new Wildcat Sport models with 60-inch wide dimensions that slot in-between the original Wildcat and the recently-introduced Wildcat Trail models, offering customers the widest range of vehicle sizes, trim levels, shock packages and performance. The Wildcat Trail Limited EPS completes the new-for-2015 model introductions.
|60-inch wide Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport|
Like the Wildcat Trail, the Wildcat Sport has utilizes a 700 parallel-twin engine that features EFI, 4-valves per cylinder and liquid cooling. This next generation 60-plus horsepower engine was designed specifically for the Wildcat Trail chassis and the engine feeds into the TEAM Rapid Response clutches and electronic selectable 2WD/4WD with front differential lock.
|Wildcat Sport Limited EPS|
The Wildcat Sport Limited (white) features Elka Suspension stage 5 shocks, full doors, underhood storage, and electronic power steering.
|Wildcat Sport XT|
2015 Wildcat Sport XT (blue) comes with ECX-1 JRi Shocks and automotive style paint.
Wildcat Sport Features:
- New 110.5-in. length x 60-in. width chassis dimension slots in-between the original Wildcat (120- x 64-in.) and the Wildcat Trail (110.5- x 50-in.).
- Double A-Arm front/ rea suspensions with rear swaybar feature 12.2 in/12.6 in. of travel, with 13 in. of ground clearance, for premium handling and comfort in all terrain conditions.
- 60-plus-hp 700 parallel-twin
- 4-stroke engine with closedloop EFI, SOHC and liquidcooling provides class-leading performance, durability and excitement.
- TEAM Rapid Response clutch system for optimal drivetrain performance and durability
- High/Low/Reverse/Park and with electronic 2WD/4WD/Differential Lock
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) (Limited)
- JRi ECX-1 piggyback gas shocks feature 2.5-in. reservoirs, plus full compression adjustability, for fade-free suspension performance in all terrain conditions. (Sport and XT)
- New Carlisle Trail Pro 26-in. tires provide optimal traction, durability and flat-protection in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Elka Stage 5 aluminum piggyback gas shocks with Dual-Speed Compression mand rebound adjustability for the ultimate adjustable, fade-free suspension performance. (Limited -www.utvguide.net)
- New fully variable tilt steering mechanism offers greater overall range, infinite adjustability and increased room for driver entry and exit.
- 12-in. steel wheels
- 12-in. machined cast-aluminum wheels (XT and Limited)
- New dual-piston caliper hydraulic front brakes provide enhanced braking performance.
- Easy-hinge doors with automotive-style handles and latching ease vehicle entry and exit.
- 300-lb. rear cargo box capacity
- 1500-lb. towing capacity and 2-in. rear receiver hitch
- Underhood storage box (Limited)
- Automotive-style painted bodywork (XT and Limited)
- Color-matched suspension arms (XT and Limited)
- Available in Lime Green and Red (Sport)
- Available in Viper Blue and Vibrant Red Metallic (XT)
- Available in White Metallic and Matte Black (Limited)
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide