The new Polaris RZR XP 1000 brings significant innovations to each of the hallmark Power, Suspension and Agility aspects of RZR. PLUS, the RZR XP 1000 adds an entirely new level of interior comfort and accessory customization to give riders the premium features they deserve.
Specifically built for the pinnacle of extreme performance, an all-new Polaris ProStar™ 1000 engine provides an industry-leading 107 horsepower with a true 999ccs of displacement, making it the most powerful and largest engine in its class.
Key Features of the RZR XP 1000 at a Glance:
- New ProStar™ 1000 engine with 107 Hp
- True 999cc Twin EFI
- Greater than 80% of engine torque is available from 3500 rpm to redline
- Dual 48mm bore throttle bodies
- Retuned, high performance PVT system
- Huge battery with 44 Amp-hours of capacity and 575 cold-cranking amps
- Strong, tubular chassis
- Longer wheelbase, 90 in/228.6 cm
- Three-link trailing arm rear suspension
- Dual A-arm front suspension
- Industry-leading 13.5 in/34.3 cm of ground clearance, 25 percent higher at trailing arms
- Low approach angle rear trailing arm with 25% more ground clearance at the wheel
- 18 in/45.7 cm of rear travel, 16 in/40.6 cm front
- Dual-rate, dual springs with crossover
- Industry-exclusive Walker Evans Position Sensitive Anti-Bottoming Needle Shocks
- Industry’s first 29 in/73.7 cm Maxxis® Bighorn tires
- Redesigned suspension geometry
- High performance, close-ratio, On-Demand AWD System for instant power to all four wheels
- 18 ft/5.5 m turning radius
- Two-turn, lock-to-lock steering
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) standard
- Huge 248mm brake discs with Dual Piston calipers on all four corners
- Aggressive styling
- Factory-installed bowed quarter doors
- Rigid radiator grill
- High/low beam LED headlights and LED tail/brake lights
- LED cabin lighting
- Blue instruments
- Bolstered, sliding seat with 4 in/10.2 cm of adjustability and 2 in/5.1 cm vertical height adjustment. Seat features new, thin-film material to keep occupants drier
- Sealed storage with integrated phone holder
- Removable floor drains
- Secure foot rests
- Improved ingress and egress
- Additional 1 in/2.5 cm of legroom
- Flow-through tongue seat belt for easier adjust and retract
- 50% more room in glovebox
- 25% Larger fuel tank
- Large capacity cargo box
- New certified roll-over protection structure (ROPS)
- Thick skid plate
- Intake filter with 200% larger openings and tool-less cleaning
- Removable service access panel for air filter, spark plugs and oil fill
- Fully-sealed fuse/relay power center
- Attach bumpers and rock sliders with the new Lock & Ride® Expanding Anchor, a revolutionary piece of hardware that expands as it is inserted into a mounting point.
- Predetermined drilling points/mounting locations for installation of Polaris lighting on Polaris roofs.
- Integrated visor provides Lock & Ride tool-less roof installation
- Change the stock 1/4 door in less than 10 minutes
Polaris is a recognized leader in the powersports industry with annual 2012 sales of $3.2 billion. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and small vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris and KLIM branded apparel and Polaris accessories and parts.
Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PII”, and the Company is included in the S&P Mid-Cap 400 stock price index.
Information about the complete line of Polaris products, apparel and vehicle accessories are available from authorized Polaris dealers or anytime at www.polaris.com
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide